|Home||» Products||» Wheat Products||» Wheat Product|
- Unit of Measure
- Metric Ton/Metric Tons
- Product Type
As a topmost exporter, we are present in the market to offer our clients best quality Wheat Product. It is widely used in the food industry for making biscuits, cookies, cakes and breads and is also demanded to formulate the organic fertilizer. This product is processed in our hygienic laboratory by using best quality wheat grain as per the industry laid food standards. We offer our wide clientele this Wheat Product at an affordable price.
- 100% Pure
- Longer shelf life
- Safe to use
|Wheat Flour ||Whole Wheat Flour ||Semolina Flour |
|Parameters || Limits ||Parameters ||Limits ||Parameters ||Limits |
|Moisture ||14.0% Max. ||Moisture ||13.0% Max. ||Moisture ||10.0 - 11.0% |
|Protein ||11.0% Min ||Protein ||11.0% Min. ||Protein ||12.0 - 14.0% |
|Ash ||0.60% Max ||Ash ||1.25% Max ||Ash ||0.45 - 0.50% |
|Wet Gluten ||28.0% Min. ||Colour ||Creamy White ||Sieving |
|500 MIC ||0% |
|425 MIC ||90.0% |
Packing: In 25 / 50 kg PP bags Gross for net packing stuffed into 20 / 40 FCLs
Shelf Life : 6 Months
One of the particular grounds for the popularity of wheat flour is its protein forming capacity after the flour is intermingled with liquid. Gluten is the substance, which gives concoction with elasticity. The quality to stretch as the leaven agent makes carbon dioxide gas, which modifies the dough to emerge effectively. The more protein content would be in the wheat flour, the more protein would be formed after it gets amalgamated with liquid.
Different types of wheat are processed into a big range of flours, which are used for particular purposes:
- Hard wheat assortments have hard red winter, hard white and hard red spring wheat have an advanced protein content (compassing from 10 to 14 percent), which means the gluten making capacity is also high. This attribute forms hard wheat flour mixtures, (which includes gluten flour, bread flour, and numerous of other whole-wheat varieties), especially appropriate for baking yeast breads and other similar products.
- Soft wheat mixtures include oft red winter and soft white, which are both utilized for products, such as cakes, pastries, cookies etc that do not require the identical level of leaven capability as yeast breads. The protein complacent of soft wheat mixtures like cake and pastry flour, normally reaches from 6 to 10 percent.
- Durum wheat is the stickiest wheat grown, which is exclusively utilized for making pasta and is most frequent ground into a grainy flour with a light yellow color named as semolina that has the perfect characteristics for making the best pasta. (Italian pasta makers don't use semolina as flour in making of pasta and refer to it as grain.) Durum has rich amount of protein and gluten, which are essential for making delicious and healthy pasta. It is now and then utilized for baked goods (particularly risen breads), but it is not utilized for this purpose as frequently as different wheat varieties.
- Semolina: This is the finely ground endosperm ( no germ, no bran) of durum wheat. Its advanced protein content makes it perfect for making commercial pasta, and it can additionally be utilized for making bread.
Since roller milling abstracts the germ and bran from the endosperm, the three ingredients really have to be restructured to bring forth whole-wheat flour. (The germ and bran are visual in the flour as small brown flecks.) You can also find it titled graham flour in the grocery store.
Because of the existence of bran that cut down gluten evolution, baked goods made with whole-wheat flour are heavier and denser by nature than those which are prepared with white flour. Different bakers combine white flour and whole-wheat in order to take the advantage of the properties of both.
The Whole Wheat Flour is absolutely stone ground, can be said to be grounded by 100%. Nothing is mislaid, misplaced or lost in the procedure of grinding the flour. The pound of nutritious whole wheat berries shift into the mill, and one pound of nourishing whole wheat flour appears out. The germ, bran and endosperm of the wheat grain are all included. Our Whole Wheat Flour is an outstanding source of dietetic fiber that gives 6 grams of protein in per serving.
This flour has an advanced protein content that makes it an intense choice for all modes of cordial whole grain breads, considering nourishing rustic rolls, sandwich loaves, bagels, pretzels, whole wheat hamburger buns, and flat breads. You can also utilize the Whole Wheat Flour for entire grain treats such as bars, quick breads, muffins and cookies. For a lighter lineament, try to use a concoction of Whole Wheat Flour that is for all purpose.
- Supply Ability
- 11000 MT Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
GUJARAT AMBUJA EXPORTS LTD. All Rights Reserved.