|Home||» Products||» Feed Ingredients||» Compound Cattle Feed|
Compound Cattle Feed
- Catte Feed
- Main Ingredient
- Cattle Feed
- Unit of Measure
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
We have earned the immense popularity in the market as an exporter by offering Compound Cattle Feed. This feed is procured from the dependable vendors where it is formulated at their hygienic laboratory by using the best quality compounds in compliance with the industry set quality standards. Offered feed is widely used for feeding the cattle to fulfill the purpose of nourishment. We offer Compound Cattle Feed to our client at an affordable price.
- High nutritional value
- No chemical preservative
- Unadulterated by nature
Compound Cattle Feed
|General Ruminant Feed||For Milking Animals ||Compound Cattle Feed Grade - 1 ||Compound Cattle Feed Grade - 2 |
|Parameters ||Limits ||Limits ||Limits ||Limits |
|Moisture||11.0% Max.||11.0% Max.||11.0% Max.||11.0% Max|
| Crude Protein|| 14.0% Min||18.0% Min||18.0% Min ||16.0% Min|
| Sand Silica|| 5.0% Max.||4.0% Max.||5.0% Max. ||5.0% Max.|
|Fiber|| 12.0% Max||12.0% Max||12 - 14% Max||15.0% Max|
| ME (Rumin) MJ/Kg|| 10.5% Max||60 - 65% Max||-||-|
|Phosphorous|| 0.50% Min||0.50% Min||0.50%Min||0.50% Min|
| Pellet Size|| 8 mm||8 mm|
|8 mm |
Packing: In 50kg HDPE bags with inner liner of LDPE or in 50-60 kg PP bags gross for net non uniform packing stuffed in to 20/40 FCLs
Compound cattle feed is a concoction of assorted concentrate feed elements in proper proportion. Usually used elements of compound cattle feed include brans, grains, chunnies, protein meals/cakes, aggro-industrial by-products, vitamins and minerals. Compound cattle feed is a cost-efficient source of foodstuff additives and it could be in the variety of mash, crumbles, cubes, pellets etc.
Compound cattle feed is appetizing and great source of nutrients for adult, growing, dry, pregnant and milk producing animals. Through the daily usage of compound cattle feed in prescribed quantity along with basic diet, cost of milk industry from dairy animals can be optimized witha n enhancement in the net lucrativeness.
Currently, in India only two kinds of compound cattle feeds are factory-made for adult animals. Considering the addition in milk production, regional alteration in feed accessibility and liking of farmers are required to bring forth various varieties of compound cattle feed. NDDB also boosts use of various compound feeds such as calf growth meal, calf starter, feed for debased yielding animals, buffalo feed, feed for high docile animals, feed for pregnant animals etc.
NDDB provides cattle feed consultative services to Cattle Feeds Plants (CFPs) under the dairy unites, by giving guidelines on choice of raw materials and processed products. CFPs are also aided in least cost feed preparation, purchase descriptions and test know-hows of finished products, cattle feed raw materials considering mineral mixture.
- Cattle feed includes energy, minerals, protein and vitamins needed for the maturation, upkeep and milk production of animals. It is beneficial to feed redundant cattle feed for pregnant animals for comely development of embryo.
- It modifies reproductive efficacy, milk production as well as fat complacent of milk.
- Animals pertaining to growth should be fed 1 to 1.5 kg of compound cattle feed regularly.
- Animals who give milk should be fed 2 kg of compound cattle feed for the body care and extra 400 g to cows and 500 g to buffaloes for every liter of milk made.
- Additionally, to this amount 1 kg good quality oil cake and 1 kg compound cattle feed should also be conferred to pregnant animals in duration of their endmost two months of pregnancy.
GUJARAT AMBUJA EXPORTS LTD. All Rights Reserved.